arab section of AOAC international
Strengthening the Contribution of ARAB Countries in Food Conformity Assessment Activities, in particular,
Laboratory Testing through Active Participation in the Development and Validation of Standard Methods and Technologies.
The creation of the Arab Section of AOAC INTERNATIONAL was approved by its Board of Directors on 14 March 2022. The Section is hosted by the Arab Industrial Development, Mining and Standardization Organization (AIDSMO) and the Global Food Regulatory Science Society (GFoRSS) provides operational oversight. The Arab Section of AOAC INTERNATIONAL aims to support analytical sciences through the promotion of quality measurements and methods validation by:
- Promoting interest and participation in the Association’s purpose and programs;
- Providing a regional focus and forum for the Association and its members and for addressing analytical needs in the Arab region;
- Providing a means of increasing the knowledge and technical skills of food and agriculture analytical scientists especially through seminars, forums, workshops and other similar technical updates;
- Providing a means to improve communications with the Association’s membership;
- Identifying and communicating with appropriate non-member laboratories, organizations, educational institutions, firms and individuals in the Arab region in order to encourage their participation in Section and Association programs; and
- Developing cooperative relationships with educational institutions, government, industry, and other organizations in the Arab region with an interest in analytical method development and validation.
AOAC Arab Section News and Future Events
To view more videos on the Arab Section of the AOAC INTERNATIONAL, please visit our YouTube playlist.
AOAC Arab Section membership is open to any scientist from government, industry, or academia from the Arab Region.