MENA Codex EWG analysis
Proposed review and analysis with respect to CCFL agenda items of relevance to the region.
It is important to note that experts – members of the Expert Working Group (EWG) – do not represent the organizations and / or jurisdictions
to which they are affiliated. The selection and participation in the EWG proceedings is based on each expert’s own credentials and experience
which should not be misconstrued as the country’s / delegation’s / organization’s position to which they belong.
- Agenda Item 5 on Draft Guidance for the Labelling of Non-Retail Containers: English | Français | العربية
- Agenda Item 6 on Proposed draft Guidelines on Front-of-Pack Nutrition Labelling: English | Français | العربية
- Agenda Item 8 on Food Allergen Labelling: English | Français | العربية
- 8.1 Proposed draft revision to the General Standard for the Labelling of Prepackaged Foods – Provisions relevant to allergen labelling
- 8.2 Proposed draft Guidance on Precautionary Allergen labelling