arab Codex EWG analysis
Proposed review and analysis with respect to CCEXEC agenda items of relevance to the region.
It is important to note that experts – members of the Expert Working Group (EWG) – do not represent the organizations and / or jurisdictions
to which they are affiliated. The selection and participation in the EWG proceedings is based on each expert’s own credentials and experience
which should not be misconstrued as the country’s / delegation’s / organization’s position to which they belong.
- Agenda Items 2, 3.1, 3.2, 4.2: English | Français | العربية
- Agenda Item 2 – Critical Review Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Agenda Item 3.1 – Blueprint on the Future of Codex –Final report from CCEXEC subcommittee
- Agenda Item 3.2 – Overview of informal discussions and recommendations on the Future of Codex in the context of Codex@60 celebrations – Secretariat report
- Agenda Item 4.2 – Codex Strategic Plan 2026-2031 – Timetable and process; Establishing a framework