SW PACIFIC CODEX EWG ANALYSIS
Proposed review and analysis with respect to CCFL agenda items of relevance to the region.
It is important to note that experts – members of the Expert Working Group (EWG) – do not represent the organizations and / or jurisdictions
to which they are affiliated. The selection and participation in the EWG proceedings is based on each expert’s own credentials and experience
which should not be misconstrued as the country’s / delegation’s / organization’s position to which they belong.
- Analysis of Key CCFL47 Agenda Items of Relevance to the SWP Region – Summary Presentation
- Analysis of Agenda Item 5 Food Allergen Labelling
- 5.1 Proposed draft revision to the General Standard for the Labelling of Prepackaged Foods – Provisions relevant to allergen labelling
- 5.2 Proposed draft Guidance on Precautionary Allergen Labelling
- Analysis of Agenda Items 6, 7, 10
- Agenda Item 6: Draft Guidelines on the provision of Food Information for Prepackaged Foods Offered via E-Commerce
- Agenda Item 7: Proposed draft Guidelines on the Use of Technology to Provide Food Information: Amendments to the General Standard for the Labelling of Prepackaged Foods
- Agenda Item 10: Discussion Paper on Labelling Exemptions in Emergency Situations