SW Pacific Codex EWG analysis
Proposed review and analysis with respect to CCFICS agenda items of relevance to the region.
It is important to note that experts – members of the Expert Working Group (EWG) – do not represent the organizations and / or jurisdictions
to which they are affiliated. The selection and participation in the EWG proceedings is based on each expert’s own credentials and experience
which should not be misconstrued as the country’s / delegation’s / organization’s position to which they belong.
- Analysis of Key CCFICS26 Agenda Items of Relevance to the Region – Summary Presentation
- Analysis of Agenda Items 4, 5, 6 and 7:
- Agenda Item 4 – Proposed draft guidelines on recognition and maintenance of equivalence of National Food Control Systems (NFCS) at Step 3
- Agenda Item 5 – Proposed draft consolidated Codex Guidelines related to equivalence at Step 3
- Agenda Item 6 – Proposed draft Guidance on the prevention and control of food fraud at Step 3
- Agenda Item 7 – Proposed draft Principles and Guidelines on the Use of Remote Audit and Verification in Regulatory Frameworks at Step 3