arab Codex EWG analysis
Proposed review and analysis with respect to CCSCH agenda items of relevance to the region.
It is important to note that experts – members of the Expert Working Group (EWG) – do not represent the organizations and / or jurisdictions
to which they are affiliated. The selection and participation in the EWG proceedings is based on each expert’s own credentials and experience
which should not be misconstrued as the country’s / delegation’s / organization’s position to which they belong.
- Agenda Item 3.1 – Draft Standard for saffron: English | Français | العربية
- Agenda Items 4.1 – Draft Standard for dried nutmeg: English | Français | العربية
- Agenda Item 5 – Dried fruits and berries: English | Français | العربية
- 5.1 – Proposed draft Standard for dried or dehydrated chilli peppers and paprika
- 5.2 – Proposed draft standard for small cardamom
- 5.3 – Proposed draft standard for spices in dried fruits and berries (allspices, juniper berry, Star anise and Vanilla)
- Agenda item 6.1 – Proposed draft standard for turmeric: English | Français | العربية
- Agenda Item 7.2 – Update to the template for SCH standards: English | Français | العربية